Dell Technologies Channel Executives Recognized as CRN’s 2020 Channel Chiefs – Jen Hoye
CRN®, a brand of The Channel Company, recognizes channel executives with its annual Channel Chiefs Awards. One of the highest honors in the industry, a CRN Channel Chiefs designation identifies those leaders who demonstrate exceptional leadership, vision, and commitment to their partner ecosystems. Today, CRN announced the 2020 Channel Chiefs, naming ten Dell Technologies leaders to this prestigious list of channel stewards.
Channel Chiefs honorees are selected by CRN’s editorial staff “as a result of their professional achievements, standing in the industry, dedication to the channel partner community, and strategies for driving future growth and innovation.”
Congratulations to the ten executives across the Dell Technologies family of businesses who have been recognized as CRN’s 2020 Channel Chiefs (listed in alphabetical order):
- Gregg Ambulos – Senior Vice President, North America Channel Sales
- Cheryl Cook – Senior Vice President, Global Partner, Embedded & Edge Solutions Marketing
- Kelli Furrer – Vice President, Federal Channel and Alliances
- Erica Lambert – Senior Vice President, Global Channel, Alliances, Embedded & Edge Services Sales
- Scott Millard – Senior Vice President, Global Channel Data Center Sales and Presales
- Joyce Mullen – President, Global Channel, Embedded & Edge Solutions
- Jay Snyder – Senior Vice President, Global Alliances, Service Providers and Industries
- Brian Breton – Global Channel Strategy & Americas Channel Sales & Operations
- Jenni Flinders – Global Channel Chief
- Bill Swales – Vice President & Channel Chief, Americas Partner Organization
Joyce Mullen and Cheryl Cook Named Among CRN’s ‘Most Influential’
This marks the third consecutive year that Joyce Mullen, President, Global Channel, Embedded & Edge Solutions, was named to CRN’s ‘Most Influential’ list. Among her accomplishments this year, Mullen counts the launch of the Dell Technologies Partner Program, driving significant growth amid the industry’s macroeconomic pressures, and record-high partner satisfaction ratings.
“Every small step we took this year – from faster deal registration to more predictable sales engagements – added up to something much bigger: our highest partner satisfaction score in company history. We’ve invested deeply in these improvements; I’m proud our partners are feeling the effects; and we have big plans to continue this in the future,” Mullen shared.
Cheryl Cook, Senior Vice President, Global Partner, Embedded and Edge Solutions Marketing, was recognized among CRN’s ‘Most Influential’ for the fourth consecutive year. Over the past year, Cook collaborated with partner leaders across the Dell Technologies family of businesses to make it easier and more lucrative for partners to do business with Dell.
Let’s Bring It: 2020 Dell Technologies Partner Program
As we begin the 2020 Dell Technologies Partner Program year, we celebrate the leaders who work to enable partners’ success with a program that is truly Simple. Predictable. Profitable.TM Let’s bring it in 2020!